5th December



My favourite place to shop


Kinokuniya in Galleries Victoria is my favourite shop. It's in the Sydney CBD so it's probably fortunate I don't get there often!! It's a Japanese bookshop. I don't often buy actual books anymore since I bought my Kindle, but this shop has an awesome range of books.

But it's not the books I go for most of the time, it's the stationery section. They have lots of cool pens, notebooks & other stationery that I love. I probably have way to many pens, but always find just one more I like. I also like the Japanese craft & drawing books they have there. 

The kids section is pretty awesome & is in the section where the main front window is in the photo!

Can't wait to get back & see what I can find next time I'm in Sydney!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping

School Holiday Stitching

My First Blog Post