4th December


With my own two hands




I make books, well notebooks really. I've made some traditional books, but these glue bound ones I make from various things are my favourite to make. I started off using photos & some instructions I found on the net & then went from there.

Inside the books are mostly recycled pages, the backs are made from cereal boxes. I collect clean McDonald's brown paper bags & anything similar for the spines.

T2 is a brand of tea here in Australia that comes in cool boxes. The angel is a Christmas card, 5 Seeds is a Cider brand. The train was a series of postcards my hubby got as promotional stuff. I'm always sizing up boxes for their notebook cover potential.


Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping

School Holiday Stitching

My First Blog Post