November 6th

Means of Transportation


My car is my main means of transportation. It's an ordinary run of the mill sedan that's getting a little old. We've had it since 2000 when it was 2 years old. It's done a lot of kilometres over the years, mostly travelling to & from Sydney. Before my hubby got his crewman ute it was our main family car.

I didn't do a lot of driving long distances until the last few years. This year I've driven heaps more than usual. Partly due to work, partly visiting family & partly due to our oldest daughter being involved in a dance group in Sydney. I'm finding the driving not too bad actually - except for one section of road (I've been driving the same road alot) that for some reason just makes me sleepy!

Caffeine!!



I don't usually drink energy drinks, but needed it for this trip! I'd already had coffee & coke earlier in the day. I was driving our oldest daughter halfway to Sydney to be picked up by my brother - she had another dance rehearsal - & I was on my way back home.

I can't say it kept me any more awake than anything else, but I got through almost to the next main town (1 hours drive) before I felt I needed to stop. 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping

My First Blog Post

School Holiday Stitching