November 2nd



On My Computer


On a Friday afternoon at work -- NOTHING! My job involves supporting technology at school, hence more than one on my desk! It's always good to get to the end of the week. Even though as soon as I get home I will more than likely be sitting in front of my own laptop!!

At home I do some paperwork (I'm loving Shoeboxed at the minute!), but mostly alot of surfing the web. Facebook is usually open in a window to chat to friends & play a few games. Since I started digi scrapping alot of time is spent finding & downloading digi scrap freebies & working on layouts. Throw in some family history research, viewing missed episodes of favourite shows, emails & photo editing (just to name a few things) -- really don't like to think about how much time I actually spend on a computer each day!!


Cider Time



Nice to relax with at the end of the week. We don't drink much, but cider is our favourite. We're always finding new ones to try. There's a limited variety we can get up here so usually we get new ones when we're away. So when I saw this one in the next town I grabbed it. And boy is it good! It's quite sweet but I like it that way! Hoping they keep stocking it!






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


Comments

  1. Love it! And I must admit, my desk is even messier than yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Camping

School Holiday Stitching

My First Blog Post